A counter card is a marketing tool any business can use. It is a flat advertising material put in strategic locations such as counter tops, information desks or waiting areas. They are commonly used as point of purchase displays, service menus, event signs and trade show displays.
Our point-of-sale easel cards are 36PT and come with a sturdy 24PT double wing easel that’s easy to use. Just peel and stick!
- Paper Stock – 36PT Thick Premium White Cardstock
- Ink Colors – 4 Color One Side
- Easel – 9" Double Wing
- Size (W x H) – 9" x 12"
- Add 4" x 3" Coupon Pad – Yes or No
- Coupon Pad Location – None, Bottom Center or Bottom Right
- Number of Coupons per Pad – None, 25 Coupons per Pad, 50 Coupons per Pad or 100 Coupons per Pad
- Turnaround Time – 3 Business Days
- Quantities – 1 to 500
- Full Bleed Size (Starting Document Size)
- – The document should have an 1/8" bleed for best results
- Acceptable File Types
- – PDF (Recommended)
- – Illustrator and Photoshop files are acceptable but they will not be viewable for online proof. Prinveo is not liable for anything that is missing.
- – InDesign files are not acceptable. Please convert to a PDF and then upload.
- Other Requirements
- – Make sure that any guides are turned off. Prinveo is not responsible for guides left on.
- – Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined if not embedded.
- – Needs to be at least 300dpi for best results.
- – All Colors should be converted to CMYK for best results.
For your convenience Prinveo includes a Job Options file for Adobe© products in the templates section for easy export to pdf. See the ReadMe.pdf in the Job Options file for instructions on how to install and use.
Feel free to download these templates to help you design your piece. All templates include an 1/8" bleed.
For your convenience Prinveo includes a Job Options file for Adobe© products for easy export to pdf. See the ReadMe.pdf in the Job Options file for instructions on how to install and use.
Templates (W x H)
9" x 12": 4" x 3" 50 page Coupon Pad: